Sunday, June 1, 2008




The Flashing Swords Summer Special has just been released and I've got a story in it entitled:
Perchance a Pendant, featuring a likeable rogue of a character named Crow the Thiefmaster.

Copies can be purchased from the Flashing Swords website.

You can read some of my short stories and novellas here: Perchance a Pendant in Flashing Swords special summer edition June 2008.

Wolves in the Forest in Flashing Swords magazine issue #10 May 2008

Please note: All of my shorts stories and novella's have been removed from the webzine below at my request and will hopefully appear in a book anthology later this year.
Skulkers. Jack be nimble, Jack be quick. RAT's. La Carcajou. Jet Bike Boogie...at http://www.pulpanddagger.com/

Swamp Story. Down South. Florida Haze.Wild Justice...at http://www.bikernet.com/ (Plus many of my motorcycle related articles.)

The Covert OP. Chick Prick...at http://www.milstory.com/

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin,

    Cool stuff with the writing.

    Hope I make it beyond Bikernet Fiction page too someday.

    Best Wishes,
    Ujjwal Dey (2write at Bikernet forum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 2Write.
    I wish you all the best in your future writing and riding endeavours.
    Cheers: Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, really dig your work so far, of what I read. Kills me that the last chapter of Florida Haze is missing on bikernet - like to see how it all tuned out. You got it posted anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Phil

    In the very near future I'm going to re-write the three Bikernet novella's and produce a POD book that will be available to purchase online.

    The book will be much better edited and formatted and will have some new scenes.

    I've never understood why the final chapter wasn't included. Mentioned it several times in the past.

    Cheers: Jaq.

    ReplyDelete