Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm about to published in the UK and Linda and I are off on the adventure of a lifetime!

.

And whilst I'm not at liberty to say exactly who...I'm shortly going to be published by a UK book company that actually gets books on shelves in the United Kingdom!
How cool is that?
The novel I recently completed is a pure pulp action/adventure/horror tale.
More on that in the very near future.

The other big news is that Shalako-Lin and myself are about to leave for the UK and embark on an epic motorcycle adventure spanning the length and breadth of the Continent and also taking in Morocco, Turkey and Eygpt.
As such my continuing and popular ALF Warz story will be put on hold for the entire three months that we will be on the road.
I shall try and conclude the latest installment before we depart. (Can't leave the mystery of the space vampires weighing on readers minds.)
We will be attempting to write a ride report as we travel and that will be posted up at ADVrider, the worldwide adventure motorcyclists website.
I will post up a link to that here when we begin our journey.
We've already bought a pristine condition BMW R 100 GS dual sport bike in the UK and it's awaiting our arrival in Essex.
We're packed, we're ready, we're raring to go. May 15th is our departure date and it cannot come quick enough.
The lure of exotic countries and cultures is calling to us.
Motorcycling: It's not just a mode of transport, it's an adventure!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment