Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another nice review for my Crow: The Beast in the Lake story

.

I'm pleased to say I can post up another good review for my short story feautured in Rogue Blades Entertainment fantasy anthology: Rage of the Behemoth.
The review of my tale was written over at the Library Thing book website.

The Beast in the Lake (2nd favorite of this theme)
This tale is a bit different, as it is related in first person. It works. I liked the main character here (Crow Thiefmaster). He is mysterious, even though it is told in a first person perspective. The behemoth practically steals the limelight in this tale. Another good ending.


You can read the entire review of Rage of the Behemoth here:

http://www.librarything.com/work/8586268/reviews/






.

No comments:

Post a Comment