Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nov/Dec 09 update

.

Linda Macauley (better known online as Shalako-Lin) and I got married on Nov 21st.
Sorry we couldn't invite you all, but feel free to send mega expensive and rare/exotic presents if you want!

For our honeymoon we went trail biking down the Snowy Mtns into Victoria.
When we returned to Sydney we went to the Galaxy SF bookshop and used the book vouchers friends had given us as wedding presents (at our request) and bought a small horde of SF books.
Which we are gleefully reading now.

On the writing front: I will shortly be deleting my ALF Warz story site and re-writing the tale of Sgt Iron Ryker into a complete novel to be submitted via traditional methods to an agent or a publisher.
I will begin a new site for Sgt Ryker where I will share some info and the occassional teaser as the story moves along.
I'll post the new site address up when I start making in-roads into my re-written story.
It will be more MilSF than fantasy SF and I'll be deleting the space vampires segment and probably the tentacled creatures also.

Over at the Brass Goggles forum I'm still penning my Rise of the Bayloks tale. Having no idea where I'm going with it, I'm just along for the ride myself.

I have no plans to write any new short stories at this stage, mainly concentrating on full length novels.
I'm halfway through a tough as nails UK/Africa based crime thriller.

That's about all the news I can think of at this time.

I'll take this oppotunity to wish everyone a Happy Xmas and a great New Year.

All the best: Jaq.

.

2 comments: